Now that it’s time for a new Share Your World, and because I haven’t participated in awhile, I decided I’d join Melanie and her friends and see how I could do with this week’s share.
- Is it wrong to sell store-bought pastries at a bake sale? Only if you purport them to be homemade, I think. My objection would be the preservatives that come in commercial products that are not in homemade. Then again, if it was something you bought from a bakery that makes the products it sells, why not?
- Have you ever interacted with the police? Sort of. When our garage was broken into and my son’s bike and my orange juice that was in the refrigerator out there were stolen. Orange juice is a strange thing to steal, don’t you think? Oh, and there was the sad time I got a speeding ticket. Guilty as charged.
- What will you remember most about this past year (this question will show up again, in late December, just FYI) Gosh, I don’t know. Probably what I usually remember – trips taken, time with my kids and friends.
- Is it better to have fungus on your toes, your tongue, or your pizza? I think I’d go for fungus on my pizza, providing it was an edible fungus. Fungus on body parts is problematic.
- What is one slang word that makes your skin crawl? There are a few, none of which I care to repeat here. There are just certain things to my way of thinking that should be called by their proper names, not the rude, crude slang that some use.
- Gratitude question – I am grateful that I have been able to wake up, stand up, and move about each morning. I am grateful for those I love and for my furry babies. I am grateful for online shopping that brings goods to my door, despite the fact that the ease of doing so sometimes makes my budget grumpy.