I sort of kind of borrowed/stole/adopted these questions from Jim who does Random Writings on his Bathroom Wall, which makes me wonder if he was one of those who carved his name into public bathroom walls – you know what I mean?
How long have you been blogging? Since maybe 2009, I think it was. When husband and I went on a trip and I wanted to keep friends and family up to date and informed without having to write emails to each and every one. I started on Blogspot (or one of those), then husband decided I should have my own website using WordPress software, then I just moved to WordPress.
2. Do your friends and family support you in this? Some do. I think some of them got tired of my rants wherein my ranting was completely opposite of their beliefs.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day? I like the light of early morning when the sun first rises and evenings when the sun is setting. Although I don’t really like getting up too early all the time – some days I cheat and go back to bed after fulfilling the furry girl’s needs.
4. What would be your dream vacation? I’d be perfectly happy vacationing on a beach where I could hear the ocean waves and walk the ocean sands, but I would also like to visit new places, taste new foods, meet new people. I’m flexible.
5. What genre of movies you like best? I don’t know what the genre I like is called. I rarely go to movies anymore, preferring to take advantage of Netflix and Amazon videos, mostly documentaries lately. There are movies in many genres that I have enjoyed seeing, and that I think I’d like to see – if I ever get around to it.
6. What do you wake up to? The cold nose of the furry girl with paw slapping at me to get me to roll over and rub her belly for a minute before she gets breakfast. Who am I kidding? She doesn’t get breakfgast or do anything, she just has me well trained. I get her breakfast.
7. Are you a morning person? Kinda. As long as it’s not too early. I seem to be the most productive earlier in the day – not so much gets done after noon anymore.
8. What motivates you? Very litttle. I think it’s when I get the bug into my head that I want to do something, or that there’s enough dustballs on the floor or layers of dust on the furniture, or hey, let’s reorganize this area because I can’t find what I’m looking for.
9. How do you think your friends see you? “I have no idea.” Quoting Jim here. I hope as a good person. Probably as an opinionated person. So be it.
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution? Perhaps electing a government that doesn’t encourage pollution and maybe even cares about the quality of our air and earth and waters? Encouraging people to use less non-biodegradable materials, like plastics. In my most cynical hours, I would suggest replacing mankind with something with more brain.
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you? Peace is happiness. Need more be said?
Photos taken while visiting my daughter: