This week Cee was not feeling well, so Ribbonrx jumped in and filled the void. Then The Spectacled Bean came up with an unofficial version – so, because I’m certain all of you really really want to know more about me, I think I’ll play with both of them this morning. This is, once again, me avoiding doing anything constructive.
First, from Ribbonrx via Cee:
What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Hmm. What do I like doing the old-fashioned way? How old does this old-fashioned have to be? I think I don’t have an answer for that one – I prefer doing things the easiest way possible actually.
What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Okay, at risk of being a total dud with these questions – this is one of those either “I’m not sure” or “it depends” answers. I like movies and books about people (that’s definitive, isn’t it?) – relationships – maybe mysteries sometimes, or maybe psychological thrillers that don’t get too weird – I don’t like a lot of violence or descriptive sex. Give hints, I bet I can use my imagination just fine. Some historical fiction – it’s neat to learn something while being entertained.
How often do you people watch? Whenever I’m sitting quietly where there are people to watch. We people can be very interesting.
What have you only recently formed an opinion about? Maybe I’m too old to form new opinions. I do think my opinions are subject to change – what I believe right now can be influenced by learning more about the topic.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Life. I’m grateful for life. I’m looking forward to life continuing.
Now, for Ally Bean’s unofficial share:
1. What is your favorite word? Ixnaflickle. I just like the sound, and you can make it mean whatever you want.
2. What is your least favorite word? A word that I dislike intensely enough that I really don’t want to say it. It’s a rude synonym for female parts – actually, there are two of them. Words I dislike, I mean.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? What Ally said – being outside – blue skies, sunshine, birds singing.
4. What turns you off? Again, what Ally said. Hypocrisy. Narrow-mindedness. Rudeness.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Goshdarngollygee. Well, that was what I said when I was a kid and didn’t want to risk getting into deep trouble.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Mostly the sound of silence. Otherwise, nature’s sounds, birdsongs, the gentle breeze.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? The sounds of hypocrisy, ignorance, disrespect.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? When I was younger, I thought being a corporate attorney might be good, but maybe not. I like playing with words – but I also like painting with various media. This is one of those “when I grow up, I want to be” so maybe I’ll just come back and answer this when I decide to grow up.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Janitor, because I don’t like cleaning. It doesn’t last and keeps needing to be repeated.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome. We have an oceanfront cottage for you. Your furry friends are waiting for you.
Commercial alert: To see more of my ink arts, visit http://inkarts.wordpress.com