I’m late this week, because my days have become a bit fuller and three days a week I have to leave the house by 8:00 a.m. to attend an exercise class in the bigger town down the road, which means my morning schedule has become confused and I haven’t figured out how to catch up just yet. Anyway, it’s time, once again, to share with Cee. I’m not sure how well I’ll do with these questions, but I’ll give it a go.
1. What is your favorite word? Hmmm. Do I have a favorite word? Not sure. Maybe it would be “Yes”. Or sometimes it would be “No”. If you were asking for my favorite phrase, I would say “Yes I can”.
2. What is your least favorite word? I think my answer for number 1 would be much the same for number 2, except if you were asking for a phrase it would be “No, I can’t”.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Smiles. Hugs. Openness to new thoughts, idea, adventures. Consideration for others. Positivity.
4. What turns you off? Negativity. That always seeing the bleak side, always seeing reasons why not, looking for the bad in people and their intentions.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Crap or Shit. Usually those words pop out without forethought.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Chimes. Birdsong. Friendly voices. The sounds my furry girls make when I pet them.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Anything too loud. Sharp, screeching sounds. My ears like soft tones and quiet voices.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Maybe public relations. Graphic arts.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything political.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome. You did your best.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m grateful for time with friends, messages from my children, my furry girls, a warm place to live. I’m grateful for the friend that invited me to attend the exercise class with her, although I’m not sure my sore muscles feel that gratitude. I’m looking forward to waking up every day next week and being able to get out of bed.
Photos of my world so far this February: