In this phase, I’m to come up with eleven questions for the bloggers that I pass this game on to. Eleven seems like a lot, but here goes my attempt:
1. What was your all-time favorite movie?
2. What was your all-time favorite book?
3. How do you spend your me time (you do make sure you have me time, don’t you?)?
4. If you could do anything you wanted for one day, what would you do?
5. Do you see things in the clouds?
6. If you were going to a sporting event, what sport would you choose?
7. How do you dress when you go shopping?
8. Do you prefer shopping alone, with friends, or with significant other?
9. Will you be watching the Olympics on TV this summer?
10. Does the idea of getting the wrinkles that come with the maturing process bother you?
11. Do you eat four to five servings of fruit and vegetables a day?
So that’s it. That’s my questions. Now for picking bloggers to pass this on to. I’m going to try to select those that have not done this game already, so far as I can recall at least. And I want you all to know that I recognize that sometimes these things can be a trial, so please please do not feel obligated to play along if you would prefer not to.
Okay, I admit I’ve fallen short of the eleven mark here. There are more I could add, but I know they’ve played this game, or one very similar recently, so let me just say this: if you follow my blog and you want to play the game, go for it!
Lastly, or nearly lastly, remember the rules are:
1.Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
2.Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post, (And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer).
3.Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
4.Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
Since I know that each of you listed above follows my blog, I have decided that will suffice for satisfying item #4.